Find out about Riff Relevant…
Riff Relevant Team:
Interested in Contributing?
- We’re only accepting guest contributors for music reviews at this time. No commitments, just unpaid volunteers with a passion for heavy music & able to write a coherent sentence.
- Experience with WordPress is helpful, yet unnecessary.
- Photographer hobbyists welcome. No need to write anything, as we have photo-only galleries.
- Send an email with writing or photo samples to Leanne@riffrelevant.com
Past & Present Contributors:
Kira Schlecter, Taylor D. Waring, Matheus Jacques, Pat ‘Riot’ Whitaker, Brian Halsey, Brett Schacht, David ‘Sunshine’ LaMay, Kaleb Alexander, Santiago Gutierrez, Brendan Burns, Hillarie Jason, Damon Caraway, Shaun Katz
Views expressed in articles are solely those of the credited author, as such, they do not represent all contributors or this website as a whole.
There is no guarantee we will publish any submission, but we do what we can. That being said, here’s what to do:
Bands & Artists: fill out our Hearkened Heap Submission Form
All heavy genre music artists, labels, or PR are welcome to send music, news, or press releases:
- Email all submissions to email@example.com or add us to your distribution list.
- Do not attach mp3s to email, as our internet servers may block large file attachments. Send links to stream or download music (preferably Bandcamp).
- Include an EPK or relevant information about your music – tell us who you are! Email with only “hey, check this out!” & a YouTube link gets deleted.
- Mail physical submissions: Riff Relevant (L. Ridgeway), PO Box 786, Albany, NY 12201-0786 U.S.A.
Copyrighted Material Policy:
There are ‘share’ buttons at the end of each article, please use them to link the original article and share away.
RiffRelevant.com does not allow the reproduction of its content without written permission from the owner, except unless you are the band, label, or official artist representative.
RiffRelevant.com does not knowingly violate copyright laws. If you are the copyright holder of an item included on the site, then please email us the file name and source credit. We will either correct the source or remove the item in question.
Advertising / Sponsorship:
RiffRelevant.com does not advertise any third-party organizations at this time and we do not accept any paid posts. Don’t ask.
If interested in collaboration for your heavy music event, please email your sponsorship opportunities to Leanne@riffrelevant.com.