News[at]riffrelevant.com for all press releases or music submission. (Submission details below.)
Mailing Address: Riff Relevant / L. Ridgeway, PO Box 786, Albany, NY 12201-0786 U.S.A.
For general questions, please use our CONTACT form.
Riff Relevant Team
Note: Views expressed in any article are solely those of the credited author. They do not represent Riff Relevant owner, all contributors, or this website.
Writers & Contributors (past & present): Staff Page
All heavy music artists, labels, or PR are welcome to send music or news to the site. There is no guarantee we will publish your submission, but we do what we can. That being said, here’s what to do:
- Please send all submissions to news[at]riffrelevant.com
- Include EPK or relevant information about your music – tell us who you are! (Emails with just “hey, check this out!” & YouTube link will get deleted.)
- Send links to digitally stream or download music via Bandcamp (dl codes help), Dropbox, or other file storage.
- Do not attach mp3s to an email. Our internet servers may block large file attachments.
- We welcome all physical music format submissions and merch contributions for featured contest giveaways.
- Physical format submissions to: Riff Relevant (L. Ridgeway), PO Box 786, Albany, NY 12201-0786 U.S.A.
Interested in Contributing?
We encourage anyone interested in contributing to RiffRelevant.com to contact us.
- Experience with WordPress is highly advantageous.
- Photographer hobbyists welcome. No need to write reviews, we have photo-only galleries.
- Contribute once per quarter. Don’t be a flake. We don’t need experts, just have passion for heavy music.
- Send an email with writing/photo sample to Leanne[at]riffrelevant.com
Copyrighted Material Policy:
There are ‘share’ buttons at the end of every article. Please use these to link the original article and share away.
RiffRelevant.com does not allow reproduction of its content without written permission from the owner of this site. Unless you are the band, label, or official artist representative, you do not have permission to reproduce our content elsewhere. Ask first, we’re pretty friendly.
RiffRelevant.com does not knowingly violate copyright laws. If you are the copyright holder of an item included on the site, please email us the file name and source credit. We will either correct the source or remove the file in question.
Advertising / Sponsorship:
RiffRelevant.com does not advertise any third-party company or organization at this time. Any event images or external links that you see on the site are recommended music friends or events Riff Relevant directly sponsors. If interested in collaboration for your heavy music event, please email your sponsorship opportunities to Leanne[at]riffrelevant.com.