News@riffrelevant.com for all press releases or music submissions (details below).
Mail Address: Riff Relevant / L. Ridgeway, PO Box 786, Albany, NY 12201-0786 U.S.A.
Please use our CONTACT form for general questions.
Riff Relevant Contributors:
Past & Present:
Pat ‘Riot’ Whitaker, Kira Schlecter, Brian Halsey, Brett Schacht, David ‘Sunshine’ LaMay, Taylor D. Waring, Kaleb Alexander, Santiago Gutierrez, Brendan Burns, Hillarie Jason, Damon Caraway, Shaun Katz
Views expressed in any article are solely those of the credited author. They do not represent Riff Relevant owner, all contributors, or this website.
All heavy music artists, labels, or PR are welcome to send music or news to the site. There is no guarantee we will publish your submission, but we do what we can. That being said, here’s what to do:
- Please email all submissions to email@example.com or add us to your distribution list.
- Do not attach mp3s to email. Our internet servers may block large file attachments. Send links to stream or download music (preferably Bandcamp).
- Include EPK or relevant information about your music – tell us who you are! Emails with only “hey, check this out!” & a YouTube link get deleted.
- Mail physical submissions to: Riff Relevant (L. Ridgeway), PO Box 786, Albany, NY 12201-0786 U.S.A.
Interested in Contributing?
- Experience with WordPress is highly advantageous.
- Photographer hobbyists welcome. No need to write reviews, we have photo-only galleries.
- Contribute once per quarter. Don’t be a flake. No expertise needed, just have a passion for heavy music & be able to write a coherent sentence.
- Send an email with writing/photo sample to Leanne@riffrelevant.com
Copyrighted Material Policy:
There are ‘share’ buttons at the end of every article, please use them to link the original article and share away.
RiffRelevant.com does not allow reproduction of its content without written permission from the owner. Unless you are the band, label, or official artist representative, you do not have permission to reproduce our content elsewhere. Ask first, we’re pretty friendly.
RiffRelevant.com does not knowingly violate copyright laws. If you are the copyright holder of an item included on the site, please email us the file name and source credit. We will either correct the source or remove the item in question.
Advertising / Sponsorship:
RiffRelevant.com does not advertise any third-party company or organization at this time. Any event images or external links that you see on the site are recommended music friends or events Riff Relevant directly sponsors. If interested in collaboration for your heavy music event, please email your sponsorship opportunities to Leanne@riffrelevant.com.